- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog tests out Marula By John Paul Selects Pure Marula Facial Oil! Read all about it!
- Beauty by Miss L: Simple Valentine´s Day nail art
- Makeup Demon: Alternative green makeup idea!
- Beauty on the Bayou: Erasing Fine Lines and Deep Wrinkles is Hard, but Peter Thomas Roth makes it easy
- Kizzy Online: Kizzy is determined to make her pores look smaller and to get rid of her acne scars. She’s been using the Exuviance Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish (found at Ulta), check out her review!
- Theadorable Beauty Blog: Some simple and yet eye-catching nail art!
- The Passenger Element: MOTD: What Im wearing – featuring a green smokey eye
- Color Me So Crazy: What’s In My Bag? Check Out What Products I Keep In My To-Go Bag!!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison shares the gorgeous swatches from Milani’s new Moisture Matte Lipstick collection!
- The Feminine Files: Are you ready for a mascara that will give you sensational lashes? Psttt…it’s also from the drugstore!
*This was purchased by me for my own use. My opinion is my own*
Glamour Doll Eyes in an Indie Mineral makeup company based out of Las Vegas. They started in 2008, and since then have expanded into something pretty great! With over 100 products including eyeshadow, lipglosses, and blush, they are fantastic!
I ordered a blogger review package, and asked them to surprise me with the shades I would recieve. I already own several of their colors, so I knew I couldn’t lose with whatever they sent me. Let’s check it out!
I got seven full size shadows, and three samples. Im going to show you six of the full size shadows. One of them is a gift with purchase, and won’t be permanent.
“Vanilla Unicorn is an opaque velvety white with a strong blue and purple sparkle. In some lights you can see a nice pink sheen. This color was originally released in May 2014 as an OTM (of the month) color but was such a big hit that it was voted to be a part of the regular line.”
“FrankenGlamour is an almost lime green with gold undertone. This color offers more of a sheen than shimmer. This color was part of the 2010 Halloween Set 1.”
I am becoming obsessed with mineral shadows, from various brands. I don’t know what took me so long, but Glamour Doll Eyes is definitely one worth checking out!
HSN is having an AMAZING deal on TooFaced Chocolate Bar Palette!
“Too Faced Better Than Chocolate 4-piece Essentials
Creamy. Smooth. Rich. It’s not exactly chocolate, but it might as well be. Meet the shadow kit that combines luxe ingredients and the scrumptious scent of cocoa for a taste of true decadence. Top it off with rich formulas for your entire face that glide on smoothly and leave behind color perfect for any skin tone. It’s the collection with everything you need to flaunt your irresistibility — no holds barred.
What You Get
.62 oz. Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Collection
.27 fl. oz. Better Than Sex Mascara – Black
.17 oz. Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer
.11 oz. La Creme Lip Cream – Nude Beach
Cocoa Powder Foundation one-use sample
1-year Glamour magazine subscription “
If you have been wanting the Chocolate Bar Palette, this is the perfect time to do it! You get everything listed, for $49.00. You can also divide it into multiple payments, if you qualify.
I have both of the Chocolate Bar Palettes, and I LOVE them. I promise you will too!
P.S. I get no credit of any kind for sharing this with you, just wanted to share my excitement!
When is 50% off a better value than FREE? Now! The Lipstick Welcome Box offer is a 4 piece set valued at $68 and when you sign up as a new Maven subscriber, you can get this fierce set of two polishes and two Plush Pout Lip Crayons for only $12.49 and free shipping – that is a savings of $55.50. Also, there are only a few days left in the January challenge so promote this offer today to earn your bonus on the 50% off welcome box offers.
50% OFF and FREE Shipping on the Lipstick Welcome Box for New Maven Subscribers
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Be fierce! Julep’s Plush Pout Lip Crayon is a full-coverage lip crayon with a moisturizing treatment core in the middle and it is the star of Julep’s Lipstick Welcome Box for new Maven subscribers. The Lipstick Welcome Box includes two nail colors and two Plush Pout Lip Crayons (valued at $68) is yours for only $12.49 (plus tax where applicable) and shipping is free. A Maven beauty box subscription is one of the best values going and as a Julep Maven subscriber, you get first access to trend setting colors and top-rated beauty products every month.
- Julep Maven is the only customizable box of full-size, limited-run nail colors and beauty innovations. That means no surprises, no dupes or colors you don’t like. You can see what is in your box each month and have the option of swapping out colors/products you already have or don’t want.
- Julep Maven is affordable. Every month you get more than $40 of full-size products for just $24.99 per month (tip – prepay for three months at a time and save $15).
- Julep Mavens get 20% off all single product purchases, free shipping, early access to secret sales. If you are passionate about your polish, that adds up to some amazing savings!
Get started now! Join Maven and get 50% off and FREE Shipping on the Lipstick Weclome Box with code WOW or get your Welcome Box FREE when you pre-pay for your first three months and use the code BESTVALUE. Either way, you are going to LOVE being a Maven.
All prices are shipped and I will pack and mail everything securely. Payment is through invoiced paypal.
Thanks so much for looking and have fun shopping. Also, if you are in search of anything, let me know. I may have it!