*Powered by Valentia Skincare and Brandbacker. My opinion is my own.*
About the Product
Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer – A lightweight fast absorbing cream that illuminates skin while providing all-day hydration.
This Brightening Moisturizer Will: – Lighten dark spots – Restore skin radiance – Even skin tone – Diminish fine lines – Provide all-day hydration
Specially selected ingredients work together to achieve optimum results.
– Botanical Hyaluronic Acid: Floods skin with moisture, supports skin elasticity, and plumps skin from within.
– Kojic Acid: Controls melanin production and prevents dark spots.
– Ginseng: Boosts skin firming collagen, fights wrinkles, and gives the skin a brighter and more energized look.
– Safflower Oil: Repairs skin’s natural moisture barrier and provide superior skin protection.
– Shea Butter: Infuses skin with a myriad of vitamins and nutrients for superior skin hydration and nourishment.
I’m just gonna come out and say it. I love this stuff. The bottle is huge, and it is super rich and concentrated, so it will last for quite awhile. It dispenses out a nice, thick formula, yet goes on nicely and soaks in quickly. I always worry about thick formulas melting off of my face in the Memphis heat, but that is not an issue with this one. It makes my skin feel soft, nourished and my makeup goes on very nicely!
It has a fresh, but not overpowering scent. The scent does not bother my skin, like some do.
For $25 you get a 4oz bottle, which is huge and an amazing price. Compared to equally effective skincare products on the market, this is a serious steal!
I have used several Valentia products in the past, and I have loved all of them. This one is no different.